Security & Privacy
We keep your data safe.
All HaystackCRM accounts use SSL-encrypted connections by default—the
same level of
security used by online banks. You never send or receive sensitive information in plain-text. Additionally,
industry-standard physical and remote security is administered at datacenter facilities.
Our focus is your privacy.
HaystackCRM takes privacy seriously and treats our member’s data with the upmost respect. Please review our
- Network connectivity is provided by multiple top carriers.
- All data is protected by hardware RAID over multiple data storage units.
- Critical servers have redundant power supplies.
- Critical components are deployed in (at least) redundant pairs.
- Any system related issues are reported, and updated in real-time at support@HaystackCRM.com
Our Data Retention policy:
We have multiple backup systems in place to protect your data, governed by the policies shown here.
- All backups are replicated to at least 2 physical datacenters.
- All backup systems are tested biweekly.
- Backups occur multiple times per day.
- Database backups are retained for 180 days.
- Application logs (for assisting HaystackCRM Support cases) are retained for 90 days.
Our industry standard security practices:
HaystackCRM systems and processes adhere to industry best practices in security.
- Encrypted inter-server and inter-datacenter communication.
- Sensitive data encryption in the databases.
- Tightly firewalled and monitored servers.
- Strictly controlled access to servers or customer data.
- Immutable audit trail for support-related data access.
Last updated: October 27, 2016